How to block someone on Facebook
- In the top right of Facebook, select or if you’re on a computer click on your profile picture
- Scroll down, to Settings and privacy, then select Settings.
- Select Profile settings, then Blocking.
- Select Add to blocked list and enter the name of the account on Facebook that you want to block.
- On the search results page, find the profile that you want to block and Select Block.
- Select Block again to confirm your decision.
If you can't find a profile using this method, try going to the profile that you'd like to block and then selecting Block from the menu in the bottom right of the cover photo.
How to report things to Facebook
- Go to the post, comment or page/account that you want to report.
- Select the menu button in the corner of the account, post or comment you want to report. This can look like this
- Select Find support or report.
- To give feedback, click the option that best describes how this post, comment or page/account goes against the Facebook Community Standards and then select Next.
- Depending on your feedback, you may then be able to submit a report to Facebook. For some types of content, Facebook don't ask you to submit a report, but they use your feedback to help our systems learn. Click Done.